Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Bullet187

Go down 
+6
Darkfire
Chan
Darius
AzKiller
Greyfox
Bullet187
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullet187

Application Bullet187 Empty
PostSubject: Application Bullet187   Application Bullet187 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:48 pm

Nickname: Bullet187
Contact: XFire: Sontiko91/ ICQ: 305179874/ IRC: #ColdThugZ #LVP/
Email:cesar07-27@gmx.de
Teamspeak: Available
English: Dont got any problems with, i think everyone understands me
SA-MP history: Playing since CT started to live, under nick _BULLETPROOF_ than i had
a break, cuz of some school problems and now active again since 7
months.
EX-Gangs/Clans: ColdThugZ / BloodBrothers
Activity: 355 SAMP, 300 LVP
Skill Sawnoff: 9.0/10
Skill tec9: 8.5/10
Skill M4: 8.0/10
Skill Sniper: 7.5/10
Skill Deagle: 8.0/10
Skill Vehicles: 8.0/10
Other Skills: Brotherhood, driver, GFX,pwning, movie maker
Statement: Your one of the last active clans, concentrating on the old rules like no
/taxi, no /pause no nading in fights no refilling and so on.

Think about this Smile Greetings Bullet!

In game name: Bullet187

Age (be truthful): 17 Years old.

How long have you been playing sa-mp: Application Bullet187 Sontiko91
So to say 380 Hours atm ingame SAMP
Previous clans: Yes

If yes, what clans?: CT/BB

What server do you play most: LVP

How active are you?: Application Bullet187 Sontiko91
So to say about 30 hours /week.

Where did you hear about B&A, and why do u want to join?: I wouldnt play on LVP if i wouldnt know ya fat clowns.

Preferred choice of weapons: Sawn-Off/Ninez (sometimes Uzi)/M4/ Sometimes Sniper.

How do you rate your skills:-

Fighting - Running weapons: /10: 8,5/10

Fighting - Walking weapons: /10: Dont play on walkies that much. But if you want i train. I would say 6/10 now.

Driving /10: 8/10

Flying /10: 7.5/10

Anything extra you want to add that you feel that will help your application?: I think on my first apply there were most informations in, too. But to my dear Darius i did that. If it helps, thx Dari <3

Last edited by Bullet187 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greyfox

Greyfox

PostSubject: Re: Application Bullet187   Application Bullet187 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:36 pm

gl i guess
Back to top Go down
http://www.sa-mp.nl
AzKiller

PostSubject: Re: Application Bullet187   Application Bullet187 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:01 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.cl0wned.com
Darius

PostSubject: Re: Application Bullet187   Application Bullet187 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:34 am

Post in the correct format.

In game name:

Age (be truthful):

How long have you been playing sa-mp:

Previous clans: Yes/No?

If yes, what clans?:

What server do you play most:

How active are you?:

Where did you hear about B&A, and why do u want to join?:

Preferred choice of weapons:

How do you rate your skills:-

Fighting - Running weapons: /10:

Fighting - Walking weapons: /10:

Driving /10:

Flying /10:

Anything extra you want to add that you feel that will help your application?:
Back to top Go down
Chan

PostSubject: Re: Application Bullet187   Application Bullet187 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:40 pm

You Traitor!
J/k Good Luck Bullet!
Too bad I joined SWK clown
Back to top Go down
Darkfire
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application Bullet187   Application Bullet187 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:45 pm

Talk with Carcass, Bullet. As I'm not going to be much around for sometime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cl0wned.com
Ryankilla

PostSubject: Re: Application Bullet187   Application Bullet187 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:50 am

+1 Great Skills Very Happy
Back to top Go down
8Ball

PostSubject: Re: Application Bullet187   Application Bullet187 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:56 pm

Seems cool +1
Back to top Go down
RSole

RSole

PostSubject: Re: Application Bullet187   Application Bullet187 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:45 pm

For what it's worth, I think you'd make a good clown, Bullet. From what I remember, you're a skilled fighter with a good attitude. The only reservation I have is that you've been against B&A from the start - in both CT and BB. This makes me question whether joining B&A is just a convenience. I know CT closed down, but what was the reason for leaving BB?
Back to top Go down
Bullet187

PostSubject: Re: Application Bullet187   Application Bullet187 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:55 pm

Hey Ronald? Im right am i?
Ok i will tell you something. CT isnt that dead. Chan, SwK Clan and some other guys playing under name ColdThugZ. But after these comebacks CT went lower and lower. Maka left. That was hard. That was the start of CT's death. And now Grove left. Ok i now you dont like him but I do. IMO he was a good leader for me. He and Maka tought me all i know ingame.

I left BB because they gave me an ultimatum. They said i cant be in CT AND BB now. I ever said CT is ever over BB for me. So i left BB.
Why I didnt join BB after CT's dead? I respect the Bloodies. But honestly, they arent the ones they were some far time ago.

Quote :
This makes me question whether joining B&A is just a convenience.
What do you mean with this? I understand the sentance, but dont understand your meaning. Please explain.

In luv, your uncle Bullet.
Back to top Go down
Darius

PostSubject: Re: Application Bullet187   Application Bullet187 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:37 pm

Bullet187 wrote:
Ok i will tell you something. CT isnt that dead. Chan, SwK Clan and some other guys playing under name ColdThugZ. But after these comebacks CT went lower and lower. Maka left. That was hard. That was the start of CT's death. And now Grove left. Ok i now you dont like him but I do. IMO he was a good leader for me. He and Maka tought me all i know ingame.

I left BB because they gave me an ultimatum. They said i cant be in CT AND BB now. I ever said CT is ever over BB for me. So i left BB.
Why I didnt join BB after CT's dead? I respect the Bloodies. But honestly, they arent the ones they were some far time ago.

Quote :
What do you mean with this? I understand the sentance, but dont understand your meaning. Please explain.

In luv, your uncle Bullet.
Read my post, EDIT your application! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bullet187

PostSubject: Re: Application Bullet187   Application Bullet187 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:50 pm

Fix0rred!
Back to top Go down
RSole

RSole

PostSubject: Re: Application Bullet187   Application Bullet187 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Quote :
Yeah, that's right.

Quote :

All I'm saying is that I am doubtful as to reasons you give for wanting to join B&A. Given the choice of joining B&A or the old CT, which one would you choose? That's my point. You should be joining a clan not because it's the most popular at the time, has the 'best' members, or as a last resort (that's the impression I get). Anyway, it's not up to me; speak with Carcass.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Bullet187

PostSubject: Re: Application Bullet187   Application Bullet187 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:12 pm

Hmm i guess you understand that some wrong. I dont give a shit if you are good or bad clan. Where i give a shit on is, that you go for the rules i respect.

If there wasnt a CT death i wouldnt apply here. I apply here because i dont want to be a onemanarmy. But i dont want to abuse you aswell. I just want to have fun in Clan with guys respecting same fighting rules like me.

like i said:
Quote :
Your one of the last active clans, concentrating on the old rules like no
/taxi, no /pause no nading in fights no refilling and so on.

Offcourse when I was in CT/BB i fightet AGAINST you, but nearly everytime i respected you. (Excepct my CT starting time. There i hated you, cuz you were flaming and ganking me Smile )

I want you to know that i dont want to join because of the fame or the backup from you. I just want to stay in a familliar gameplay + want to learn more for my fighting skills. And the better the guys you train with the more you learn.

Yes, I could have joined a Clan like ... RT or smth but they dont go for my rules. I dont fucking nade or cry around if anyone shoots. And since i get smarter in Knowhow LVP i never refill or run in a fight.
Back to top Go down
HaZe

HaZe

PostSubject: Re: Application Bullet187   Application Bullet187 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:54 am

Darius wrote:
Read my post, EDIT your application! Neutral
aight darius, you're not a leader so just leave that shit alone.

+1 from me. He's a good fighter, very nice, handles both winning and losing well, and has a solid attitude. he'll make a good clown if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Bullet187   Application Bullet187 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Bullet187
Page 1 of 1