Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applocation

Go down 
+4
iMmOrTaLiTy
Darius
Greyfox
PacMan00
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PacMan00

Applocation Empty
PostSubject: Applocation   Applocation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:04 pm

In game name: PacMan00

Age (be truthful): 12

How long have you been playing sa-mp: 2 years and a half i think .

Previous clans: Yes/No? :No

If yes, what clans?:

What server do you play most: LVP

How active are you?: everyday

Where did you hear about B&A, and why do u want to join?: All BA's and they used to kick ct's ass

Preferred choice of weapons:Sawnoff-tec9

How do you rate your skills:-

Fighting - Running weapons: /10: 8.5

Fighting - Walking weapons: /10: 5

Driving /10: 9

Flying /10: 8.5
Back to top Go down
Greyfox

Greyfox

Applocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applocation   Applocation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:06 pm

Good luckt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sa-mp.nl
Darius

Applocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applocation   Applocation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:57 am

Just out of interest, I know I'm trial. But i'm i able to give opinions on peoples applications, like BA members did with mine?
Back to top Go down
iMmOrTaLiTy

Applocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applocation   Applocation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:16 am

sorry for butting in BA, but i have something to say about this guy.

He is a TOTAL nub...he acts just his age..(which isnt gd)

Today in lvp i killed him numerous times and all he did was cry to me to stop and plz plz plz ''im jays m8'' (when hes not)

So yea, sorry for butting in, just wanted to let yall know cheers
Back to top Go down
HaZe

HaZe

Applocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applocation   Applocation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:44 am

he doesn't have the skill to join, denied for me.
Back to top Go down
GiLLi

GiLLi

Applocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applocation   Applocation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:57 am

Same
Back to top Go down
PacMan00

Applocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applocation   Applocation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:27 pm

iMmOrTaLiTy wrote:
sorry for butting in BA, but i have something to say about this guy.

He is a TOTAL nub...he acts just his age..(which isnt gd)

Today in lvp i killed him numerous times and all he did was cry to me to stop and plz plz plz ''im jays m8'' (when hes not)

So yea, sorry for butting in, just wanted to let yall know cheers

I did'nt wantnt to fight cause i was swk and im friends with them asshole
Back to top Go down
Carcass
Admin

Applocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applocation   Applocation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:02 pm

You joined CT recently and even got kicked. Nice one. Neutral

denied.
Back to top Go down
iMmOrTaLiTy

Applocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applocation   Applocation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:18 pm

u werent in swk ya nub...u r a SWK REJECT

lol
Back to top Go down
Darkfire
Admin

Applocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applocation   Applocation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:48 pm

iMmOrTaLiTy wrote:

lol

You were rejected from B&A and BB, and W if I'm not that wrong, and you were in Sw, and a hella lot more clans, while you were in JOKER. Is that trustworthy? It's just noob style, though I hope you've changed, as you're in SWK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cl0wned.com
iMmOrTaLiTy

Applocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applocation   Applocation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:31 am

i wasnt in Sw :S and i wasnt denied from BB i was denied from BA and W but the other 2 are my lil brother :S i also never 2 timed joker D:
Back to top Go down
PacMan00

Applocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applocation   Applocation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:05 pm

iMmOrTaLiTy wrote:

lol

HAHAH U ARE FUNNY I WASNT KICKED . llook u wanna hear my samp story then now read. summer 2006. Me and some friends joined LVP. We Joined The clowns(b&A) and we were fighting the chickens(Snakez) at FC!!!. December 2006 i got banned . for like 2days. So i stopped play for 2 months i came back. I started trainin and trainin. i Joined CT. A couple of mounth later i Left them and started playing for Snakez. Some wweeks later i left Snakez and i started LVF. And i left them . I joined back in CT some mounts later I got in some big troubles So they kicked me. I stopped play samp for a couple of mounths. Then i started CT then i left them and i started snakez. And then quit . then i stopped paly samp . For a couple of days ago i started playing again . And i wanted to join . But CT WAS CLOSED . So i didnt get denied .!!!
Back to top Go down
Darius

Applocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applocation   Applocation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:36 pm

PacMan00 wrote:
iMmOrTaLiTy wrote:

lol

HAHAH U ARE FUNNY I WASNT KICKED . llook u wanna hear my samp story then now read. summer 2006. Me and some friends joined LVP. We Joined The clowns(b&A) and we were fighting the chickens(Snakez) at FC!!!. December 2006 i got banned . for like 2days. So i stopped play for 2 months i came back. I started trainin and trainin. i Joined CT. A couple of mounth later i Left them and started playing for Snakez. Some wweeks later i left Snakez and i started LVF. And i left them . I joined back in CT some mounts later I got in some big troubles So they kicked me. I stopped play samp for a couple of mounths. Then i started CT then i left them and i started snakez. And then quit . then i stopped paly samp . For a couple of days ago i started playing again . And i wanted to join . But CT WAS CLOSED . So i didnt get denied .!!!
It seems to me that whenever your in trouble you giveup (quit for a few months) then return hoping people have forgotten about your failure. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Darkfire
Admin

Applocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applocation   Applocation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:11 pm

Enough chitchat, locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cl0wned.com
Sponsored content

Applocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applocation   Applocation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applocation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recruitment Section :: Applications Denied-
Jump to: