Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application to join [BA]

Go down 
+7
Makaveli
Juice
GiLLi
Greyfox
Darkfire
8Ball
Darius
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Darius

Application to join [BA] Empty
PostSubject: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:10 pm

In game name: Darius

Age (be truthful): 14

How long have you been playing sa-mp: Since August 2006 (Nearly 2 years)

Previous clans: Yes

If yes, what clans?: MOB - Kicked, for killing a LW Admin (xlisax) who declared war on MOB xD. SAB - Left, corrupt leaders.
TC - Was Leader, ended due to Exams, IRL Problems. UvH - Very Inactive.

What server do you play most: LVP, and Partyserver. Used to play NB Battlegrounds but lost I.P Sad

How active are you?: Fairly Active

Where did you hear about B&A, and why do u want to join?: Known of them for a long time, got a few friends in here and I've been invited to the gang ingame.

Preferred choice of weapons: Sawn-Off, Deagle, Sniper, Chainsaw.

How do you rate your skills:-

Fighting - Running weapons: 8/10:

Fighting - Walking weapons: 8/10:

Driving 9/10:

Flying 9/10:

flower
Back to top Go down
8Ball

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:16 pm

1+ hes good fighter and cool guy
Back to top Go down
Darkfire
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:24 pm

Stick around for some days, and we will see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cl0wned.com
Greyfox

Greyfox

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:52 pm

GL, battlegrounds got modified to a A/D mod wich rocks, its world cup server #1 now
Back to top Go down
http://www.sa-mp.nl
Darius

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:55 pm

Greyfox wrote:
GL, battlegrounds got modified to a A/D mod wich rocks, its world cup server #1 now
Lol, that server sucks. Battlegrounds was well better. M2S are always on that server, always forcing you to go opposite team or they kick you (asshats) Mad
Back to top Go down
GiLLi

GiLLi

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:07 pm

Yea GL too you
Back to top Go down
Juice

Juice

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:58 am

Good Luck Darius
Back to top Go down
Makaveli

Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:29 pm

Uhmm Sparky. . . You should make your own topic. . .

Not post your application on someone else's clown
Back to top Go down
Darius

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:32 pm

Makaveli wrote:
Uhmm Sparky. . . You should make your own topic. . .

Not post your application on someone else's clown
LMFAO is that what he did? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wazza

Wazza

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:04 pm

GL Darius you manc clown
Back to top Go down
Darius

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:31 pm

Wazza wrote:
GL Darius you manc clown
Did/Do you play @ Pugs? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Darkfire
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:32 pm

Darius wrote:
Wazza wrote:
GL Darius you manc clown

He does play Pugs, hes a admin on there.
Back to top Go down
HaZe

HaZe

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:09 am

alright here's what i think.

Positives:
1. You're an average/more than average fighter. (generally experienced)

Negatives:
1. You flame excessively
2. You don't stop flaming once you start
3. You're way too competitive with gang mates
4. You don't listen
5. You won't stop trying to troll
6. You just don't stop talking

in my opinion the only thing getting in the way of this application is your shit attitude, darius. please don't get me wrong, this is just how i see it. You flame BB/RT, which is ok, but you don't give it a rest. You just keep going at it which makes us look bad. you're over-competitive in my opinion in fights, you practically cum when you kill someone. you also _TRY_ trolling people, which is ridiculous (part of the flaming thing). it's bad enough that ur doing it, but you're awful at it (lol). also, you barely listen to what people tell you to do. and last but not least, don't say the word ded, tad bit, welp, deeeed, etc. it'll only make me want you to stay out of the clan. skillwise, i'd say you make the cut, but the attitude is a big factor.
Back to top Go down
Darius

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:25 pm

HaZe wrote:

Positives:
1. You're an average/more than average fighter. (generally experienced)

Negatives:
1. You flame excessively
2. You don't stop flaming once you start
3. You're way too competitive with gang mates
4. You don't listen
5. You won't stop trying to troll
6. You just don't stop talking

in my opinion the only thing getting in the way of this application is your shit attitude, darius. please don't get me wrong, this is just how i see it. You flame BB/RT, which is ok, but you don't give it a rest. You just keep going at it which makes us look bad. you're over-competitive in my opinion in fights, you practically cum when you kill someone. you also _TRY_ trolling people, which is ridiculous (part of the flaming thing). it's bad enough that ur doing it, but you're awful at it (lol). also, you barely listen to what people tell you to do. and last but not least, don't say the word ded, tad bit, welp, deeeed, etc. it'll only make me want you to stay out of the clan. skillwise, i'd say you make the cut, but the attitude is a big factor.
1. I'm trying to get my full skills back, at the moment I'm semi-rusty.

Negatives:
1. Flaming, it looks like I 'flame' people like Greyfox, or 8ball etc. But that's just my way of being friendly, they know I don't mean anything serious about it.
2. Neutral
3. I'am? I've only been asking duels lately to get my skills back
4. I will listen in serious occasions, I may 'mess about' during a normal fight. But during a clanwar, I'am able to know the diference when to act serious, and when to have a laugh.
5. I must admit, you got me there. But some people I really hate, and are asking for it. (People like this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6ZvO_fpWDM ANNA-MAY)
6. True, I will try to cut it out.

@ the 'I practically cum' lol! Ahahaha. I don't really, I'm only kidding around.

Why shouldn't I say 'ded' etc? Other members of this clan do, infact, quite alot of people do. silent
Back to top Go down
8Ball

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:37 pm

[quote="Darius"]
HaZe wrote:
1. Flaming, it looks like I 'flame' people like Greyfox, or 8ball etc. But that's just my way of being friendly, they know I don't mean anything serious about it.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
8Ball

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:54 pm

But yea apart from the fact he flames BB/RT occasionly he only flames others for a joke!
Back to top Go down
HaZe

HaZe

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:26 pm

darius i realize you have potential and the ability to change, so i'll support you for the app
Back to top Go down
Carcass
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:17 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Darius

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:51 pm

Carcass wrote:
Accepted.
Woot! Shocked Thanks alot, its your 1st post :O

So can I wear the [BA] tag ingame?
Back to top Go down
Wazza

Wazza

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:58 am

Darkfire wrote:
Darius wrote:
Wazza wrote:
GL Darius you manc clown

He does play Pugs, hes a admin on there.

I did admin on there but not anymore. Btw congrats Darius
clown
Back to top Go down
Darkfire
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:45 pm

WTF
Back to top Go down
Greyfox

Greyfox

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:05 pm

typical newfag :0
Back to top Go down
http://www.sa-mp.nl
Darius

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:23 pm

Greyfox wrote:
typical newfag :0
Typical furfag ^ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Respect

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:19 pm

Good Luck! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join [BA]   Application to join [BA] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join [BA]
Page 1 of 1